Raises.com’s Branding Guidelines
Our trademarks and other brand features are protected by law. By using them, you agree to the following.
Raises.com generally allows its collaborators, members, employees, consultants, clients, associates, third party developers, partners and the media (“you”) to use its name, logos, web pages, screenshots and other brand features.
However, Raises.com does not allow anyone to deface, misrepresent, or infringe upon it’s brand or trademarks.
Specific use cases detailed below. Any other uses of its trademarks, however, must obtain prior approval from Raises.com.
No Defacing or Infringement
We never approve the following types of requests because they violate our Terms of Service. So please don’t ask permission to:
- Deface or spoil our trademarks or combine them with any other symbols, words, images, designs, or incorporate them into a slogan, or
- Use our trademarks such as “Aeropolis Capital” or “Self-Serve Investment Bank” as the verbatim, exact name of your business, group, event, product, service, app, domain name, social media account, or other offering, unless approved by Raises.com in writing
- Without being a partner, employee, affiliate, or associate, use our trademarks in a way that implies a strong affiliation with or endorsement by Raises.com of your products or services,
- Note that even after you have received specific permission to use our trademarks or brand features, you agree to adhere to these Policies and specifically to the Use Requirements and Terms below.
“Raises.com,” “Raises.com of Aeropolis Capital,” “Raises.com of Aeropolis Capital Corporation,” “Aeropolis Capital,” “Aeropolis Capital Corporation,” “Self-Serve Investment Banking,” the Raises.com logos including the “Main Logo,” the “Banner Logo, “the “R” logo” and all its derivatives are all trademarks Aeropolis Capital Corporation and its affiliates based in Canada and/or other countries. Legally, all are wholly-owned trademarks of Aeropolis Capital Corporation.
You should include an attribution, as applicable, with your other trademark and copyright notices.
Use of Raises.com name in text
When referring to our company, the full name is Aeropolis Capital Corporation, however we primarily refer to our company by our trademark name of Raises.com. When referring to our services, the Raises.com name should be written follows:
- Raises.com or Raises.com™ (all cases)
- Raises.com of Aeropolis Capital™ (The Aeropolis Capital name may or may not be be accompanied by the ™ symbol)
- Raises.com of Aeropolis Capital Capital Corporation™ (The Aeropolis Capital name may or may not be be accompanied by the ™ symbol)
- No lowercase, Raises.com rather than raises.com
- No Camel Casing: In other words, AeroPolis, or AeroPolis Capital is not permitted. It must be written with only the A capitalized as Aeropolis Capital
- Not Raises, or raises
Logos For Use By the Media
Logos may be downloaded for use in reporting on Raises.com’s business. These logos may not be altered, combined with other marks or used in a misleading manner. Your use of these logos is subject to your compliance with these Guidelines.
Use requirements and terms
All permitted uses of the Raises.com Marks must conform to the following guidelines:
The Raises.com logo must stand alone. You must maintain a minimum amount of space between the Raises.com logo and other graphic or textual elements. To preserve the integrity and clarity of the logo, a standard area of “clear space” should be maintained around the logo in all uses.
Logo and Background Color
The Raises.com logo should always be used in color for online use. The Aeropolis Capital logo should also be used in color for print applications unless the color version is not practical, in which case the logo can be reproduced in solid black. The preferred background color for the logo is the blue supplied in these terms.
The Raises.com Marks must be used as provided by Raises.com with no modifications. Don’t remove, distort or alter any element of the Marks, including changing any colors. Do not shorten, abbreviate, or create acronyms out of the Marks.
No Singular or Possessive Use
Never use the Raises.com Marks in the singular, past-tense or possessive form.
Don’t register the Raises.com trade markets as domain names or as any part of a domain name.
Unless approved, don’t copy or imitate Raises.com’s website design, typefaces, distinctive colors, graphics designs or imagery.
Unless you are a partner, affiliate, or employee of Raises.com, don’t display the Raises.com Marks in any manner that might imply a relationship or affiliation with, sponsorship, or endorsement by Raises.com of Aeropolis Capital, or that can be reasonably interpreted to suggest that any content has been authorized by or represents the views or opinions of Raises.com or Raises.com personnel.
Do not use the Raises.com Marks in a manner that would disparage Raises.com of Aeropolis Capital Corporation or its products or services.
Do not use the Raises.com of Aeropolis Capital Marks in any paid advertisements unless approved by Aeropolis Capital in writing.
Violation of Law
Don’t display the Aeropolis Capital Marks on any web site that contains or displays adult content, promotes gambling, involves the sale of tobacco or alcohol to persons under twenty-one years of age, or otherwise violates any law or regulation.
Don’t display the Raises.com of Aeropolis Capital Marks in a manner that is in Raises.com of Aeropolis Capital’s sole opinion misleading, unfair, defamatory, infringing, libelous, disparaging, obscene or otherwise objectionable to Raises.com of Aeropolis Capital.
The Raises.com of Aeropolis Capital Marks should generally be accompanied by the appropriate ™ symbol.
Raises.com ofAeropolis Capital may ask you to stop using the Marks at any time. You agree to stop using the Marks within a reasonable period of Aeropolis Capital’s request, but in no situation, more than seven (7) days after Aeropolis Capital’s request.
Reservation of Rights
Raises.com of Aeropolis Capital is the owner of all rights in the Marks and reserves all rights save the limited license granted here. Your use of the Marks pursuant to this license shall not be construed as limiting any of Aeropolis Capital’s rights in the Marks.
Q: We are partnering or have partnered, may the logo be in a press release?
- Yes, Raises.com’s logos may be used when appropriate with press releases issued by those we approved, or by us.
Q: I want to use the Raises.com logo on my business cards and/or website. Is that ok?
- Yes, if you follow the terms above
Q: We are a corporate entity that uses Aeropolis Capital. Can we use the Aeropolis Capital logo on our corporate website?
- Yes, Raises.com does permit the use of the Raises.com logo on third-party corporate website if there is an affiliate agreement.
Q: I want to use the Raises.com of Aeropolis Capital name as part of my paid ad (i.e, Google adwords or Facebook Ads). Can I do that?
- No, Raises.com does not permit our name to be used in ad searches for third parties unless approved in writing.