Aeropolis Capital owns stakes in asset management and acquisition vehicles.
Currently, we are only sourcing from principals grandfathered in from our Self-Serve Investment Banking™ community, but for future reference, below is the criteria:
- We acquire & operate businesses in the lower-middle market range.
- We are industry agnostic (meaning, we are open to all industries)
- We support businesses in all OECD countries (to see the current list, click here)
- We seek companies with a 20% EBITDA margin, at least.
- We back companies after the revenue generation portion of the lifecycle only.
- We do not accept distressed situations.
- If buying price is $10m-$30m Buying Price, middle management must be in place
- If the buying price is under $10m it must be highly process-driven and automated.
- We are an ideal partner for principals who seek
- To continue their legacy
- To delegate management
- To protect their values, employees, culture & reputation.
Industry Agnostic, but preference for:
● Real Estate | Housing, Development & Construction
● Finance | Banking | Financial Education
● Transportation | Tourism & Travel
Initial Due Diligence
For our initial due diligence, we ask for the following.
- Deck or Information Memorandum
- Confirmed Sale Price
- Terms of the Offering Location/Date of Incorporation
- Revenue and EBITDA past 2 years
- Names of principals who hold over 10%
- Cap Table
If you want to send us a presentation about a particular asset, please send it to us by clicking here.